Course & Training Programs on Membrane Technology
Being a versatile, modular and cost effective separation process, Membrane Technology has made rapid progress in the past three decades. Not only new materials have open doors for a variety of application, innovative engineering has contributed tremendously towards optimisation of processes. Our programs offer scientists and engineers fast knowledge “capsules” on the science and the state-of-the-art. So instead of wasting time on conferences, and trade fairs, our participants get the latest from industry leaders.
By and large, subjects covered in courses and seminars include:
- Introduction to Membrane Technology
- Details on Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration, MBR and Microfiltration
- Pilot Plant Studies and Process Design
- Analysis of Economic Viability and Payback
- Production Plants Design including Cleaning, Start-up and Shut-Down Methods
- Selection of Pumps, Components, On-Line Measurements etc.
- Risk Analysis and Process Challenging
- Basis and Details about the Operational Program (Defining a Process Software)
- Supervising a Project
- Optimisation of Plants
- Suppliers and an Analysis of their Strength and Weaknesses
- Application Examples from Industry
- Visits to Membrane Processes within the Industry